How to save a PDF
If you would like to save the page you’re viewing as a PDF document, here are the steps:
- Click icon with 3 stacked dots / or lines to the right of the URL bar at the top of your browser
- Select the “Print” option
- A pop up window like this one should appear, ensure the Destination field is set to “Save as PDF” (this may be a dropdown or “Change” button)
- Click “Save,” then select the location and name for the file on your computer
City Career Advantage is a project of the League of Minnesota Cities dedicated to providing cities:
- Help attracting and retaining a talented workforce by becoming destinations of choice for job seekers.
- Materials you can use for connecting with and informing job seekers about the opportunities in cities.
- Resources for reaching out to youth about city services and careers that make cities great places to live.